The Awarding of the Officier of L' ORDRE NATIONAL DU MERITE
Nippon Suisan Kaisha, Ltd. (hereinafter called “Nissui”) has announced that Norio Hosomi, Representative Board Member, President & CEO, Nissui has been awarded the Officier of L' ORDRE NATIONAL DU MERITE by the French Government. The ceremony was held at the French ambassador's residence in Minato-ku Tokyo on Thursday, July 16.
Mr. Hosomi has won the award for the following reasons;
- Nissui acquired Cite Marine S.A.S. (hereinafter called “Cite Marine”), seafood processing company in France, in 2007, and has been pushing forward with the business expansion since then positioning Cite Marine as a core of European business, which Nissui has been regarding as main market in the world.
- This operation had produced 200 additional employments and reached total employment of 800 in 2013.
- Nissui has been establishing a favorable relationship with Cite Marine through continued investment to the company.
- Nissui has been maintaining a close relationship with the community of Bretagne, where Cite Marine locates, and supporting the company to promote the business in harmony with the local community.
Cite Marine S.A.S.
- : Daniel Gallou
- : Eric Le Henaff
- : Kervignac, France
- : 1990
- Business Summary
- : Manufacturing and sales of processed seafood (frozen and chilled), and processed vegetable
L' ORDRE NATIONAL DU MARITE
L' ORDRE NATIONAL DU MARITE was institute in 1963, and is awarded from the French Government by the decision of the President of the Republique. Recipients are French citizens as well as foreign nationals who contribute to France. Approximately, 150 Japanese received the same honor in these 10 years. Officier falls into 4th of 5 grades of L' ORDRE NATIONAL DU MARITE
Please find details in HP of the French Embassy.
End of Document