- Copyrights, trademark rights and other rights
- Protection of personal information
- Governing law and court of jurisdiction
Copyrights, trademark rights and other rights
All copyrights and other intellectual property rights in or to the contents posted on our website are the property of our company or our subcontractor to which our company delegated production work related to the operation of our website.
These rights are protected by the Copyright Act and other applicable laws, and any use of these rights beyond the scope permitted by law, such as for personal use, is prohibited.
Trademarks and other marks (trademarks, service marks, etc.) posted on our website are also protected by the Trademark Act, Unfair Competition Act and other applicable laws, and any use of these marks without the permission of our company or the owner of the mark is prohibited.
You are generally free to create a link to our website. However, as an exception, we may prohibit a link if it is likely to be against social ethics or significantly misleading, or under similar situation.
Protection of personal information
We may ask you to provide your personal information through website mail, which will be used by us for providing services to you. When we collect your personal information, we will protect your personal information in accordance with our "Personal Information Protection Policy" in a following manner.
When we ask you to provide your personal information on our website, we expressly present the purpose of use, and we will not use your personal information for any other purposes. We have appointed the administrator of personal information, and in handling personal information you provide to us, the administrator ensures that we manage your personal information in a proper manner.
If there are specific provisions on our website concerning handling of personal information, such provisions will prevail. For our complete "Personal Information Protection Policy", please click here.
Please note that although we exercise reasonable care in operating our website, we do not assume any responsibility with regard to the following matters.
- 1.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any sentence, image, audio, program and other information posted on our website (hereinafter, "contents"). The contents may be changed and the operation of our website may be suspended or stopped without advance notice.
- 2.The server or other facilities related to our website and their functions may be interrupted or suspended due to an unexpected accident or event.
- 3.We do not accept any liability for any damages arising from the use of our website by you.
Governing law and court of jurisdiction
Use of our website and interpretation and application of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
All disputes in relation to the use of our website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of the first instance.