Research & Development
Nissui is dedicated to sustainable use of fishery resources and environmental conservation. We carry out research to continue creating value from fishery and other resources.
Fishery research, including our own technology for boosting the taste of salt to reproduce the same flavor and salty taste as before sodium content is reduced.
- Pickling Technology Uses Ionic Strength to Plump Up Texture
- Technology Reduces Surimi Defect Rate and Boosts Quality
- Developing Imitation Fishery Foods
Food research, including our own technology for preserving aroma of a freshly-made dish and sodium-reduction technology.?
- Our Own Technology for Preserving Mouth-watering Aromas
- Taste Research for a Better-tasting, Healthier Daily Diet
- Making Tastier Cream Croquettes
Aquaculture research, from controlling maturation of farmed fish and meat quality evaluation to Marbless, a functional feed we developed to boost meat quality.?
- Marbless Feed Improves Yellowtail Meat Quality
- Farmed Fish Maturity Control (Artificial Extraction of Eggs and Sperm)
- Evaluating Farmed Fish Meat (Quantifying Meat Quality)
Research on Functional Ingredients
Research on functional ingredients like EPA to make the best use of finite fishery resources for human health.
Nissui works to develop tasty products for people all over the world, to contribute to enhanced daily life and a bright future.
Development at the Planning Stage
Development at the Development Stage
Development at the Production Stage
Nissui carries out research and development in well-appointed research facilities surrounded by abundant nature to create new value. ?